Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Won a Blog Award! Oh Yeah!

Thanks so much to Melissa Smith from Mrs. Smith's 1st Grade Class for giving me the Liebster Award for my new blog! This is my first blog award and I hope it won't be the last I will do my best to keep this blog interesting and inspiring for all those Whole Brain Teaching fans old and new!

The award is given out to new blogs with less than 200 followers to highlight our efforts in the blogging world.

Here are the rules:
 
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

This is the tough part! Here are my top 5 blog picks. I hope you will take time to visit their blogs. 
 
1. Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching - another WBT blogger with variety of information
2. Whole Brain with Roxi Shayne - a fellow Louisiana WBT but she's at the high school level 
3. Mrs. Shipley's Fabulous Firsties - a veteran WB teacher with awesome videos, be sure to check out her summer guide to setting up your WBT classroom series!
4. Edukate with Whole Brain - Kate has great pictures of her Super Improvers wall
5. Mrs. Schuler's Pawsitively Wild for WBT - a new WBT blogger with 2 amazing posts about using the Genius Ladder with her 3rd graders

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Julie!! I'm so pumped to be included in your list :) I posted today about the award and linked back to you. Best wishes and lots of love

    ReplyDelete