Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Thanks so much to Nancy (Director of WBT Certification) at Mrs. Stoltenberg's 2nd Grade Class for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award!

Blog Awards

Here are the rules for this award:
Once you receive the award, you have to pass it on to others! Here are the 3 rules to follow:
1. Follow the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

Here are the blogs I'm passing this award on to. Be sure to visit them!

I know it's only 11, but it was hard to find active blogs that don't already have this award. I'll try to find a few more to add.

1. Shepard's Shining Stars
2. Mrs. Wilson's 4th Graders
3. Third Grade Bookworm
4. 4th Grade Frolics
5. Miss Third Grade
6. 3-6 Free Resources
7. A Whole Brain Teacher
8. Mrs. Slatton's Kindergarten
9. Mrs. Norton's Whole Brain Teaching Journey
10. Joy Button's Amazing Journey with WBT
11. WBT Blogger


1 comment:

  1. Julie! Thank you! That is so cool and something really needed right now. You are awesome! Now, how do I get my award on my blog? :)

    ReplyDelete