I'm so excited to say that I've been awarded another blog award. Thanks to Miss L at Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching for giving me the Fabulous Blog Award!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link
back to the awarding blog.
- Name five (5) fabulous moments in your
- Name five (5) things that you love.
- Name five (5) things that
- Pass the award onto five (5) deserving blogs/bloggers.
So here goes (all in no particular order):
Five fabulous moments in my life:
1. Graduating from LSU
2. Achieving my goal of teaching at the school I was in from K-12th grade - 13 years and counting!
3. Having the opportunity to teach a mini lesson in front of the entire Whole Brain Teaching National Convention!
4. Watching the first class I taught graduate from high school
Five things that I love:
3. My family and friends
5. "Playing" on my computer - games, blogs, websites, Pinterest
Five things that I hate:
1. Bad drivers
2. Getting up early
3. Sinus infections
Five deserving blogs/bloggers:
1. Mrs. Shipley's Fabulous Firsties
3. Deanna at A Year of WBT in a Third Grade Class
4. Think Share Teach
5. Kate at Edukate with Whole Brain