Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fabulous Blog Award

I'm so excited to say that I've been awarded another blog award. Thanks to Miss L at Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching for giving me the Fabulous Blog Award!



Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
- Name five (5) fabulous moments in your life.
- Name five (5) things that you love.
- Name five (5) things that you hate.
- Pass the award onto five (5) deserving blogs/bloggers.

So here goes (all in no particular order):

Five fabulous moments in my life:
1. Graduating from LSU
2. Achieving my goal of teaching at the school I was in from K-12th grade - 13 years and counting!
3. Having the opportunity to teach a mini lesson in front of the entire Whole Brain Teaching National Convention!
4. Watching the first class I taught graduate from high school
5.

Five things that I love:
1. God
2. Teaching
3. My family and friends
4. Pizza
5. "Playing" on my computer - games, blogs, websites, Pinterest

Five things that I hate:
1. Bad drivers
2. Getting up early
3. Sinus infections
4. Kale
5.

Five deserving blogs/bloggers:
1. Mrs. Shipley's Fabulous Firsties
2. Wolfelicious
3. Deanna at A Year of WBT in a Third Grade Class
4. Think Share Teach
5. Kate at Edukate with Whole Brain


No comments:

Post a Comment