Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

April Currently

It's April already! I'm so late on this month's currently, but better late than never, right?




Listening: Well, the race has been delayed by rain all afternoon, but I like seeing interviews with the drivers.

Loving: We have 2 weeks then we will be out for a whole week! I so need that time away from school.

Thinking: With my move to junior high this year, I have to deal with final exams. I'm nervous about giving them. My kids seem to have forgotten everything that we've covered this year!

Wanting: Things for next year are not decided yet. I'm still holding out hope that I can move back to an elementary grade.

Needing: I caught whatever the crud is that's going around. It's more cough than anything else.Teaching gets really interrupted when you have to cough up lung every 5 minutes!

Hours and Last Day: With bus/car duty every morning, I have to be at school a little earlier. I do my best to get everything done while I'm at school. If it doesn't get done, I just push it to the next day. My teaching fewer subjects this year has made that possible. Students will go until the last day with the teachers this year to make-up one of our snow days.

If you haven't yet, you can join in the currently, too. Click below to head to Farley's blog to learn more!





3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I found you through Farley's Currently and am your newest follower.
    :c)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped in from Farley's currently link up. A few years ago went from only teaching primary up to 5th grade. That was a switch for me. I always worried that I wasn't teaching what I was supposed to and that they weren't learning.. It turned out okay for all. But I switched schools and I'm back in 1st. Whew!
    First Grade by the Sea

    ReplyDelete