Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

The Brainy Game Download

Hello WBT fans (and those who may not know about WBT)! I'm going to let you in on something new and exciting! Coach B has given FREE to all, the new Brainy Game information including the gesture page that can be copied for your students to refer to at any time during the day.

He made a link available in the chat to those watching the live webcast tonight, Monday, May 19. However, he gave permission for us to share the download. Click the link below to get yours!

WBT Brainy Game Webcast 579 Download

The webcast is available on the Whole Brain Teaching website and will probably be loaded to the WBT YouTube channel in the near future. I haven't been able to try this out yet as my school is letting out for summer soon, but I plan on using it next year, depending on my teaching position.

Anyone else out there going to the WBT National Convention in Pineville, Louisiana! I'll be there and hope to see some of you there, too.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm from New Zealand, and love WBT. BUT can't ever get to the webcasts as they are usually on when we are at school - teaching.

    Thanks again!!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete