Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

May Currently

Summer's almost here! With the start of a busy month of May (3 family birthdays, Mother's Day, class field trip, end of year business), it's time to join Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade's Currently linky.




Listening - While I'm not an outside, hot weather loving gal, I love watching baseball. I'm half listening to Arkansas vs Alabama while waiting for my #1 LSU Tigers to start in about half an hour.

Loving - So few days left with my kiddos! This group is a hoot, but they're ready for a long break and so are all of us as teachers!

Thinking - I have to keep something on my nails almost all the time, even if it's just a clear treatment polish. Going to go with a color today, just not sure which one of the many I have I want to go with.

Wanting - I'm horrible at coming up with products for TPT, especially paid ones. Since WBT items should be free, I don't have as many paid things as I want. Anyone have something they'd like to see in TPT but haven't or some ideas of a good product?

Needing - So I joined some of my coworkers in a weight loss challenge. I've lost about 6 pounds since we started, but it should be more. 

Summer 
yes - I love my WBT and can't wait to be a part of the national conference in June! Be on the look out for information about and sneak peeks at the WBT website redesign that's being worked on. 

hope - My house is still a horrible mess. Hopefully I can use some of my summer to get it in order!

dream - Looking at the amazing blogs out there makes me want to have one that looks so professional. I love playing around on the computer and my blog design is all mine (though it's not that great). Maybe I can explore how it's done and do a better job on my own and start doing some for others.



2 comments:

  1. I am right there with ya about needing to organize and lose weight! That's what we have the summer for, right? I am your newest follower!
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
    Contributor at Hello Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to do some organizing this summer too! I can't wait to hear more about Whole Brain Teaching!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete