Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

TPT Challenge Week 1: Makeover Madness!

In addition to making a new Facebook page, I'm join up in what I think will be a great experience! 


So the first week's challenge is to update a current product. I decided to update my Get To Know You Glyph. Here's a sneak peek and the changes.

First, I did a makeover of the cover - soooo much more exciting!



Then, I made some changes to the student pages including changing the light border and there's a full page version if you have room for students to make one large.



To get the updated glyph, visit my TPT store.

The TPT Seller Challenge was created by the following bloggers. If you'd like to join the challenge, visit any of these blogs. 


Sparkling in Second     



              Peppy Zesty Teacherista


Finally, please come and like my new Facebook page! My name there is Southern Teacher.



3 comments:

  1. Awesome Julie! thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing the difference a new cover can make amirite?! Lookin' great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the changes you made inside! I love that there are two different size options! :)
    Jenny Hermosillo

    ReplyDelete