Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge Week 2

For week 2 of the TPT Seller Challenge, we're asked to dream big! What do we want out of our TPT store?


First, I'd love to pay off the mortgage on my house. I still have another 15 years to go, but paying off that early would be nice.

A couple years ago, I took a trip to Las Vegas with a friend of mine to attend a conference (non-teaching related) together. I'd love to go back either for the TPT conference or just to go for fun!

Retirement is something I have to consider as I teach in a non-public school which means I'm not putting years into a retirement system. I have some saved, but these days it seems you can never have enough in that nest egg!

Want to join in the challenge? Visit these great blogs to learn how!

Sparkling in Second        
                                   Peppy Zesty Teacherista



3 comments:

  1. I love going to Vegas every year! Are you going to be in Vegas for the conference?

    Amanda
    A Traveled Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be there this year. I just finished up the 3 day national Whole Brain Teaching conference in Louisiana so I'm not sure I would have gone anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to pay of my house too. I love Whole Brain! How awesome that you went to their conference!

    ReplyDelete