Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

More Product Updates!

With the TPT Seller Challenge, I've really been thinking about updating/revamping more of the items already in my store. Here's what I've worked on!

A few years ago, I made some candy bar awards products from the ones I used in my classroom. I've updated the awards and the certificates.



The awards packet includes a nomination sheet, student ballot, and tally sheet. The certificates have 2 different borders, but both would print well in black and white on colored paper. With these now being PowerPoint files, adding names and information should be much easier.

There are 16 individual awards including two for both a boy and a girl. The candies include Baby Ruth, M&M's, Nestle Crunch, Milky Way, Zero bar, gummy worms, Lifesavers, Jolly Ranchers, Laffy Taffy, Ice Cubes gum, Mr. Goodbar, Whoppers, Fast Break bar, Dove, Skittles, and Starbursts.

I've put both products 20% off until this Friday, so get yours soon by clicking the links below!



No comments:

Post a Comment