Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge Week 3 - Make Your Masterpiece

For the Make Your Masterpiece week in the TPT Seller Challenge, I've made another Get to Know You Glyph. This time, it's monster themed!





This product includes a full page as well as half page student sheets and instructions on how to color the page based on things like age, number of siblings, and favorite subject. There are class graphs for each category as well.

In honor of this new product and the TPT Seller Challenge, I'm putting both the Monster and Hollywood themed glyphs 20% off! Click the picture or the link here: Monster Glyph on TPT

I'll also be giving away one to a lucky follower!

a Rafflecopter giveaway



Would you like to see this with another theme? Just let me know!


3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Can I tell you how much I LOVE doing glyphs with my class? This would be great! It is a masterpiece.
    Hilary
    Primary Planet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! My kids always love glyphs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun! Love the monster theme too.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete