Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Last Currently of 2015!

We've arrived at the last month of 2015! It's amazing to thing that in just a few weeks, we will be ringing in the new year. To celebrate the last month of the year, here's my Currently addition to Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade's linky party!



After a long day at school with basketball games to keep a clock for, the only thing on was the local 10:00 news! Was nice to hear that some more winter like temps are on the way tomorrow.

Thursday and Friday, I'll have my older students working through some projects related to our study of fossils. They will excavate chocolate chip fossils from cookies, make a fossil with some air-dry clay, and try to identify animals based on just their bones among other things. Took me the better part of a whole day over the weekend to get it planned so I hope it's worth it!

My TPT store, as usual, is in my list. Hope to get something going there soon.

My classroom decorations are in a box in the classroom - so I guess that's progress. Was going to put them up today, but after spending almost 30 mins. in the checkout line of Walmart, I had no time to do it before running to the basketball games. UGH!

I've always had a faux tree at my house. I'm hoping my youngest cat will let me put my big tree up and not use it as a ladder. I'll give it a day or two after I get it up to see if it stays. May need to go to the smaller one that I put up successfully for about 2 weeks last year!


4 comments:

  1. I'm hoping your cat stays out of your tree. None that I've ever had have been able to resist!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy about cooler weather, too! I have the same problem with my cat! I'm surprised my tree hasn't fallen down already. Good luck with the fossil project! Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all new info to me as far as cats and trees! I can't imagine that climbing in a faux tree would feel good! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Saw you on the Currently link up. My TPT store has been lacking a little too lately since I've switched to subbing. I'm finding it hard to get motivated to make new items since I'm not actually using them. Good luck to you!!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete